One Dress or Two?
We understand the challenge; while we want to have a lively, energetic reception, we still want to
go down the aisle in a graceful bridal dress. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of
wearing different costumes on my special day, and how can we have the best of both worlds?
Let’s talk Cons:
Time and effort.
- Changing your wedding attire during the day involves extra coordination, which calls for
additional helpers and time to achieve the desired look you are going for.
- Sadly, most outfits have a price tag attached! You will need to be resourceful to create
various outfits if you want to keep your spending within a set range.
Less time wearing at ceremony.
- You spent weeks considering it, even months. After a few brief but wonderful moments,
you put it on, and it’s time to let go once more. You will not get to wear your ceremony
dress for as long if you choose a different dress for the reception.
Now, let’s talk Positives!
- Impress your spouse both at the ceremony and once more at the reception. With two
outfits, you may create two whole different styles that will make your significant other
fall head over heels for you all over again!
More versatile pictures.
- By changing your dresses in-between means that you will not look the same in each
photo. This is a special moment, why not make the most of it?
You don’t have to choose.
- Having to pick two dresses for your wedding day means you will not have to choose
between your two favorites. You may like the simple gown but also love the beaded gown
Even though purchasing a second dress can take a little bit more time and work, here at Lively
Events, we really believe you can never go wrong with numerous looks on your special day!